Saturday, November 29, 2014

Tis The Season

Hello....
how do you do today...:)
today I want to share my latest post....
Do you ready for new challenge at Marveolus Magnolia?
This is the second week for our challenge "Anything Goes for Christmas"
Come on join our challenge
and here are the photos...enjoy :)





I used
STAMP
Sky Star Tilda from Magnolia Stamp Collection 2014
Stamp Sentiment from my stash (I forgot the name...LOL)

DIES
Vintage Box Lacing Coffee from Doohickey Magnolia Dies
Joy Craft Oval Dies

PAPER
Pattern Paper from my stash
Concorde Cardstock
Congurated Paper
Old paper book from my stash
Kraft Paper

EMBELLISHMENT
Flower from I'm Roses and WOC
Yarn
Gesso


5 comments:

  1. I love the neutral tones, Beautifully done , Thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Magnolialicious
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Caroline!Beautiful image and I love the awesome design!!!Thanks for joining us at Paradise of Magnolia!!We hope you play along again soon!
    Panagiota
    http://addictedtomagnoliastamps.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, wonderful colouring! thanks so much for joining us at A Creative Romance, Mel. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty thank you for joining us At TFMC wish you lots of luck Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete