Thursday, January 15, 2015

Lovely Frame for I'am Roses Challenge Blog

Hello..hello...
wow It's seems I'm back again to post my first project on 2015
Today it's a little special because It's the first time to me made something beautifull for I'am Roses Challenge Blog
I'm so thrilled to made this project...as this frame I made for my best friend wedding...because she want go to USA at 24 January, for start her new life with her lover....so I wish she be happy :)
I made two present for her...and this is one of them...so you must tune on my blog to see the other present that I made for her in my next post for I'm Roses...
Ok, this is the photos...enjoy






For this project I used Flower from I am Roses :

And the other:
STAMP
Stamp Image from Magnolia "Pink Lemonade Collection 2014"
Stamp Image Rose from Magnolia Collection
Stamp image butterfly from Stempelglede "Baby Vintage"

DIES
Magnolia Doohickey Magazine Vol.3 "O lala"

EMBELLISHMENT
Goni Yarn
Pearl chain
Emboss powder

I entered my project on following challenges:



13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous frame, wow!! I love it. Such fabulous texture and details. Thanks for joining us at Simply Magnolia for our challenge
    hugs Louise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at TILDA'S TOWN and I wish you the very best of luck.
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG fantastic project, totally love it
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is magical! I love it! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Tilda's Town! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Roselany! So glad you linked up to Tilda's Town Challenges this week! Thx for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. me again :)
    thanks for playing with us at midweek magnolias
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love, love, looooove this sweetie!
    Everything is just perfect..
    All the die-cuts are awesome and every little single detail is amazing..
    Thanks for playing with us at Tilda's Town Challenges this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness Roselany this is a FABULOUS creation!! The colours, embellishments, technique but mostly your Tilda are simply gorgeous!!!! Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Magnolia!!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at Magnolia-licious and hope to see you here again next time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful gift for your friend, She will treasure it in her new life with her husband. Thank you for joining us over at Magnolia-licious challenge. Good luck!
    Hugs
    Suzi

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your layout, romantic and beautifully done. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias Challenge, wishing you luck!
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is stunning dear! I love the whole design, Tilda and of course the gorgeous IAR flowers you added!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Magnolia-licious!
    xoxo tamara

    ReplyDelete