Sunday, February 22, 2015

Love..Love..Love at I Am Roses Challenge Blog

Helllooooo..
How do you do....I hope you all have a lovely day...:)
Today is my turn to showcase my project for I Am Roses
lately I really like to use pink color in my project and cards
I Am Roses have many various size and colors mix tone of pink...you should have to check at they online store...it's really gorgeous flowers...you can use for your project and cards.
You can go to they online store click here

and today I will post my special card for I Am Roses Challenge Blog
I hope you like it
this is the photos...enjoy








I used Flowers from I Am Roses


Other
STAMP
Tilda with love arrow from Magnolia 
Recipe notes from Magnolia

PAPER
Pattern Paper from Magnolia
Concorde paper
Bazzil cardstock
Congurated Cardstock

DIES
Magnolia Magazine Vol.2
Magnolia Magazine vol.3
Tilda Tag from Doohickey Magnolia
Oval Joy Dies
Old swedish lace from Doohickey Magnolia
Love Circle from Spellbinder


Thank you for stopping by and take a look
have a lovely day
Hugs

I entered my card to the challenges



9 comments:

  1. this card is so wonferful, everything is perfect
    thanks for playing with us at tilda's town
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Roselany this is beautiful
    Thanks for joining in the Totally Tilda Challenge
    Hugs Susie Sugar xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Gorgeous card! Beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card. Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card and a superb blog, so glad I popped by :)
    Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello Teresa,
      thank you so much for stopping by and take a look...It's be my pleasure :)
      hugs
      Roselany

      Delete
  6. Stunning cute creation love all the pretty details.. nice take on the chall theme.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This i so pretty Lanny...love every details.
    Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town.

    Hugs
    Nathalia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Indonesia Magnolia Lovers Challenge. Hope to see you again for the next challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete