Thursday, October 1, 2015

Treasure Bag for Paper Nest Design Team

Helloooo Girlsss...
I want to post a great news for you :)
I'm in Design Team Paper Nest Doll....yeaahhh :D
so excited and I'm so honored to be one of their amazing DT
Thank you for offered me this precious opportunity, I will do my best
and this one is officially my first one to use the Dolls...:)
Hope you all like my creation
this is the photos




I used

STAMP
"Mermaid with Seahorse" from Paper Nest Dolls
PAPER
Pattern Paper from Kaiser Craft
Concorde Cardstock
Kraft Cardstock
FLOWERS
All Flowers from I Am Roses

Thank you for stopping by and take a look
Hugsss
XOXO
I entered to the challenges
http://7kidschallengeblog.blogspot.co.id/2015/09/challenge-135-anything-goes.html



1 comment:

  1. OMG, love this!!! A mermaid in a fishbowl, GENIUS!!! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund!

    ReplyDelete